The experienced dentists at Blue Star Dental can recommend a range of prosthodontic treatments to help you achieve a successful smile restoration.
A dental prosthesis is a dental appliance that replaces a missing tooth or helps correct form and function of the mouth. These dental appliances can include implants, crowns, bridges, dentures and veneers, all of which the dentists at Blue Star Dental can develop uniquely for you. The goal is to restore your oral health and to improve the appearance of your smile for the long term.
Dental Prosthetics at Blue Star Dental
The dentists at Blue Star Dental are highly qualified in a variety of dental prostheses and can discuss the suitability of treatment options following an initial consultation. Our dental prosthetic services include:
- Dental Implants – fixed to the jawbone and acting as the root of a tooth, dental implants can restore one, or several missing teeth
- Dental Crowns – can cover a single damaged or decayed tooth, or be a part of a dental bridge
- Dentures – dentures are removable and can replace a few artificial teeth or an entire row
- Veneers – thin porcelain shells that are used cosmetically to hide discoloured or cracked teeth
Do I need Dental Prosthetics?
You may require dental prosthetic treatment if you’ve experienced any of the following oral health concerns:
- A desire to improve the appearance and look of your smile
- Restore missing or damaged teeth
- Rehabilitate a range of bite correction issues
- Remove tooth decay, dental erosion, or tooth abnormalities
- Snoring and sleep apnea condition
Our team of dental professionals can help you restore and improve the smile you once had! We will develop a tailored treatment plan to make sure you achieve a healthy vibrant smile through a range of prosthetic dental treatments including implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and veneers.
The cost of prosthodontic treatment varies depending on each patient’s individual situation. After a comprehensive examination, patients will be recommended a treatment process that will be guided by the team of dentists at Blue Star.